Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't Forget Your 3SIXTY5!

Well, I have been taking my Xango 3SIXTY5 supplements for a month now, and I feel great! I am more aware, have more energy and I am sleeping MUCH better. It feels great to know that I am getting the benefit of fruits and vegetables, because I usually don’t have the time to eat as healthy as I should.

The only problem I have is that throughout my busy day, I have been having problems remembering to take them.

With that in mind, here is my list of the best ways to remember to take them. Feel free to give other suggestions if you have any.


Top 10 Ways to remember your 3SIXTY5:

10. Set an extra alarm, one for waking up, and one for taking your 3SIXTY5.

9. Keep the package in your silverware drawer. If you are reaching for a fork, you are eating. Time to take your supplements.

8. Keep AM Packs in your car. If you forget in the morning, you might remember throughout your day.

7. Tape PM Packs to a light switch. If you forget to take them at dinner, you will remember when you turn out the light to go to bed.

6. Tape packages to the inside and outside of your front door. You will remember the AM Pack on the way out, and remember the PM pack when you get home. (That is, assuming you still have a J.O.B.)

5. This one is for the couch potatoes: Keep the TV remote UNDER the box of 3SIXTY5! So, not only will you remember your pills, you will also ALWAYS be able to find the remote! Oh, by the way, don’t you have some sales calls to make?!

4. Speaking of sales calls, why not keep the box next to your phone in the office? You will have to notice them there.

3. Keep the box of 3SIXTY5 on the stove, or tape the packages to the burner dials. That way, if you are making dinner, you won’t forget.

2. Even if you aren’t in your office making sales calls, you are almost ALWAYS answering e-mails! Tape a reminder to your mouse or mouse-pad. You are bound to see it there!


And the Number 1 way to remember your 3SIXTY5 Supplements (drum-roll, please):

You guessed it! Tape the packages to your Xango bottle!!! You NEVER forget to drink your Xango!!!

No comments: