Google
 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Note From 500K Premier, Anton Garrity

Many of us recently returned from the Elevation event in the Cayman Islands. What a gorgeous hotel XanGo chose. We went to Stingray City and played with the Stingrays, (now that was a once in a lifetime experience), played in a golf tournament, and even had a sand castle building contest.

It was topped off with a wonderful dinner with a Caribbean band around a huge pool, only to have many of us take the plunge in our dress clothes at the end. Class with a splash. The feeling at this event was truly unique.

The highlight at Elevation really was the information given to us during the meetings. We all reaffirmed to each other how special this company really is and even more so how we as leaders need to set the example for everyone in XanGo.

We just returned from the first XanGo 500K trip to the magical city of Paris! It was amazing and was done only like XanGo can do it. From luggage, gifts, helicopter tour of Paris, dinner cruise on the Seine etc. I could go on and on, but I had a chance to visit with other 500Ks.

One thing that struck me was when 500K Estela Salinas told me how she's been involved with this industry for decades, she'd actually filled a 60,000 seat arena in Mexico City with her downline and she said, "XanGo simply doesn't happen in this industry. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. This company is truly blessed and makes the right decisions for us as leaders."

I recently was having breakfast with our Master Distributor, Dwayne Dyer, and he said, "I never thought I would find a company with all the right components. Leadership I trust is what drew me here. The outstanding products is icing on the cake for me."

Just look at the new opportunities beginning with XanGo this year.

There are people who are just dreaming about a way to achieve their hopes and desires. I know - I was one of them. I had never been involved in this industry before. I know that anything is possible. Diligence, perseverance, hard work, follow through. These are just some of the things we need to do to get what we want out of this opportunity.

In the past 25 years, I've been around many successful companies. I've seen companies come and go. After, nearly 6 years with XanGo, I can say we have the greatest Network Marketing Company ever created!

The first 5 and a half years have been amazing. Tremendous growth, vibrant opportunity and so many people's lives have truly been blessed by this company and product.

There are times I still can't believe I am part of this great adventure.

There's one thing I will always tell distributors, "Trust the Company." I left my corporate position and joined XanGo because I knew that these 6 founders are unlike any other owners in this industry. They care about us and they care that we're successful. They think ahead. And they've built a strong company with outstanding executive talent and a genuine commitment to providing legendary service. I see them on a daily basis, making tough decisions to ensure we have what we need to be successful in the field.

I've never seen anything quite like it, their success is our success and vice versa. Just look at the competitors who have come and gone in the past 5 years. XanGo is here for the long-haul and we're not slowing down.

This summer has been a whirlwind. It started with the launch of 3Sixty5 in Orlando. What an amazing event with nearly 4,000 distributors. I have to admit I have been shocked at how many calls I have received just to tell me how great these vitamins really are. Would we expect XanGo to have an anything less than the best?

Those already reaping success with 3Sixty5 are selling this new XanGo brand on three key points:

1. 3Sixty5 is made from whole foods. Mangosteen rind concentrate with 12 fruits and 12 vegetables - a natural foundation to ensure balanced nutrition and superior absorption.
2. 3Sixty5 is one of the very few vitamin lines available that provides chelated minerals. Every mineral is wrapped in amino acids which drives absorption.
3. 3Sixty5 is one of the only whole food vitamins that provides heart health in addition to increased bone health nutrients for women and prostate benefits for men.

If you were to buy all of those supplement elements individually, you would spend hundreds of dollars. Yet, we get all of this with 3Sixty5 for $60. At Elevation, we had insight into the sales performance of 3Sixty5 so far. It's a huge launch! And most who are now buying 3Sixty5 are doing so IN ADDITION to their XanGo Juice ADP.

As leaders, we must continue to teach by example. Let's drive the growth of 3Sixty5 and set the stage for the biggest product launch the industry has ever seen with Glimpse this November.

I am grateful every day for this company for the friendships I have created and for how this company has touched my life and those around me. I see this everywhere I go and it truly touches my heart. Anyone can do this business. Yet, it takes someone special to lead. Great leaders will lead the way through this time of economic challenge. So many are looking for solutions to their financial problems. This is a time for great leaders to provide the answer.

Let's make it our time.

All my best,

Anton Garrity
500K Premier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really?