Google
 

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mangosteen And Allergies

8/20/2007 -- Allergies - Trevor & Christa from Nebraska

Our two sons, ages 6 & 7, have had allergies ever since we have moved from the Carolinas to the Nebraska. They used to take a half a tablet of Claritin every day in the morning to help with their symptoms. Since they have been drinking one ounce of the “Mangosteen Juice” they haven’t had to take any Claritin for allergies. Also my wife's migraines have diminished since she has been drinking the Mangosteen Juice. As for myself, I am self employed with a crazy work schedule so my hours are always all over the board. I could never get a good nights rest because I would wake up several times a night. No more, I sleep through the night now thanks to this great Mangosteen Juice. I also tore the Cartilage in my left knee playing basketball 5 months ago. I was in some serious pain but I never had any inflation. When I went to see the Doctor the next day he couldn't believe there wasn't any swelling. I took a train ride to Chicago the day after my injury with my Mangosteen Juice bottle in hand. I was walking on my knee with in 24 hours and now I am back to playing basketball. Thank GOD for the Queen of Fruits, "the Mangosteen".

XanGo, LLC does not make any medical claims regarding the use of their mangosteen product, XanGoTM. The following are personal experiences from people who have used our mangosteen juice and experienced some amazing results. We do not attempt to prescribe or deviate people from their physicians, we simply say, try XanGo and see what it does for you.

www.myxango.com/mangosteennation

No comments: