Google
 

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mangosteen Helped My Gout!

5/5/2007 -- Venie from Idaho

For years I have suffered from a severe pain called Gout, usually in my toes. I have avoided so many foods that are rich in purine such as shrimp, crab, beans, spinach, red meat, etc. which would trigger my Gout every time I ate them. I joined so many Natural or Herbal Companies in hopes that their products would help me with this issue. Their products helped me somewhat with my health but never with my Gout. I had not stopped searching until I was introduced to the mangosteen juice. After 2 months of drinking the juice I decided to try eating shrimp which is one of my favorite seafoods. To my amazement my Gout did not flare up. So then, I tried it again the next day just to make sure. I am excited to say that my Gout never came back and I am now enjoying any food I want to eat without being afraid of my Gout flaring up again. Life is good. Thanks to mangosteen juice and to the people responsible in introducing this miraculous fruit juice to America. Thank you!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. TheCompany, XanGo LLC, cannot and does not make any medical or therapeutic claims about their product, XanGo, nor may any XanGo Independent Distributor. The XanGo Mangosteen Juice is made with the whole Mangosteen fruit that is rich with over 40 xanthones, under an International Patent. Mangosteen and Xanthones have been researched for many years by independent scientists, researchers, and medical schools who have no affiliation with XanGo. Many of the abstracts of their papers can be found at www.pubmed.gov . Enter "Xanthones" into the search bar. Any personal mangosteen story or experience you hear or read about is not to suggest or imply that you or anyone else might have the same reaction or benefit. We merely say, "Try the Mangosteen Product made by XanGo and see what benefits you receive."

Go to www.myxango.com/mangosteennation for more information.

No comments: