Google
 

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mangosteen and Arthritis - A Testimonial

This testimonial is taken from www.mangosteeneffect.com:

I have osteoarthritis in my right knee and am limited in my ability to walk. Whenever I sit down for any length of time, I have a difficult time standing up as my knee "locks" and I have to rise slowly until it unlocks and I have to walk slowly at first. It has been like this for three years. After one week on mangosteen juice (5 oz. daily) I suddenly realized I was standing up and walking normally.I have also been able to discontinue my antibiotic for my skin.
Loene A.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.

Individual results will vary, so go to www.myxango.com/mangosteennation for more information, or to see if the product may work for you.

No comments: