Google
 

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mangosteen and Arthritis - Another Testimonial

Testimony on Arthritis...

In 2002 I started experiencing pain and swelling in my left hand and elbow. That entire year it was getting worse and as I am a body builder and exercise person, it was becoming a problem in several resistance training exercises.
As I was approaching 65 years of age, I suspected Arthritis. So I went to see a R/A doctor and after several tests his prognosis was Arthritis, Bursitis and put me on several medications.

During the next several years the condition worsened. I could not close my hand into a fist and my hand had swelled to a point of having to cut my wedding ring off my finger. My elbow hurt so bad that several exercises had to be omitted from my schedule at the gym, because there was to much pain. It was a 24/7 pain situation that the doctor couldn't do any more that he was doing, which was medication that wasn't working...

In June of 2005 my wife, who had been taking Mangosteen Juice, also known as XanGo, for Fibromyalgia, for several months with great results, suggested that I try the Mangosteen Juice and I did.

Within two months the swelling in my hand was going down. Two months later I had good hand function again, within six months of taking the Mangosteen Juice, I was back to my full exercise schedule, with full use of my hand and 90% of the elbow pain was gone.

I stopped all medication when I started the Mangosteen Juice, also known as Xango, and I am still pain free, almost two years later.

I drink 1 oz.of the Mangosteen Juice three times a day and won't leave home without the juice! I also tell all my gym buddy's about this wonderful juice!

Ron L.
North Carolina -2008

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.

Individual results will vary, so go to www.myxango.com/mangosteennation for more information, or to see if the product may work for you.

No comments: