Google
 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Testimonial - Mangosteen and Cancer

Thanks to Karen Veverka, my upline sponsor, for passing this along. Karen was so happy and proud to be able to help Gina. Yes, telling people about Xango is financially rewarding, but this type of inspiration is what really keeps me going. Gina runs a day care out of her home outside of Cleveland, OH. Hopefully this will inspire others to try the 21-day challenge for major health issues.


This is my journey through being diagnosed with follicular thyroid cancer.
In July of 2007 I went to get my bloodpressure medicine refilled at the doctor.
The doctor said she felt a "thickening" in my neck.
At that point she wasn't even sure it was my thyriod.
It just so happened I went to the ENT the next Friday with one of my children.
I had mentioned it to him.
He sat me in the chair and felt my neck.
He said yes it was my thyriod, he felt three nodules.
He biopsied them in the office.
I had never had a needle biopsy before, I was really scared.
The results came back that the cells in the nodules were known to cause cancer.
He sent me for another test called a thyroid scan and uptake.
The results came back that the nodules were cold which ment it was cancer.
I was scheduled for surgery on October 3, 2007. I was told that if it was cancer he would remove my entire thyroid.
They biopsied the nodules in surgery and said no it wasn't cancer.
We were elated for about a week.
I went back in for a follow-up check up, was told that it WAS cancer ,and I had to have a second surgery immediately to remove the rest of my thyroid.
On October 17th I went in for a second surgery. Needless to say I was weak and not feeling well at all. They gave me a couple of weeks to rest and gave me an Isotope 131 radiation treatment.
I was isolated for 4 days from everyone, and on a special low iodine diet.
Yuck.
I was allowed to eat 5oz of plain chicken a day, matzo, fruits and veggies.
I lost 20 lbs.
I got sick from the treatment and was throwing up radiation.
I burned all my tastebuds, and still don't have all of them back. I can taste but things don't taste the same as they use to.
I was so tired and weak from the treatment that it was hard to go Christmas shopping, or enjoy the holidays.
I had a body scan and discovered the cancer spread to my sinuses and lungs.
At that point I figured my life couldn't get any worse, then I met Carol Trenka and Karen Veverka.
When Carol heard I had cancer she sprang into action, and had me talk to Karen about Xango.
She said there was a 21 day cancer challenge and wanted me to participate.
I gave it a shot.
I just received my bloodwork back on Feburary 22, 2008.
My doctor said my bloodwork is "excellent."
He said I would not have to have another treatment. I will have more tests done in May to see if the cancer spread anywere else, beside my thyroid , lung, and sinuses.
I have been taking Xango since January 3rd and have never felt better.
I have energy and can finally do the things I couldn't do three months ago.
Even my asthma is better.
I have not used my inhaler in 3 weeks
I love life now and am able to keep up with everyone now.
I owe my life to Karen Veverka, Carol Trenka and Xango.
I hopefully will be around a long time to see my 4 children grow up.
They say there are angels on this earth and I am glad that God sent Karen and Carol to save my life with Xango!
Karen I hope this helps somene else with this disease, and they take the challenge also to make their life better.
Have a great day!



These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.

Individual results will vary, so go to www.myxango.com/mangosteennation for more information, or to see if the product may work for you.

No comments: