Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

Frank Eagle's Xango Story

My Xango Story

I first heard about XanGo in January 2005 from a friend in Atlanta, Georgia He made all these hard to believable claims about what it had done for him. I checked out his website for maybe 20 minutes and forgot about it.

During the next six months, I was put on Narvasc for high blood pressure. I had been taking Acifex for Acid Reflux Disease for over three years and Zyrtec for allergies for nearly eight years. In June 2005 I decided to research this "miracle" XanGo.

I taught biology in high school for over 15 years and have some knowledge of human anatomy and how different disorders affect the body. I have always read with interest articles about natural remedies. After nearly two months of serious study, I began taking XanGo on July 27, 2005.

My doctor's office was only a block away from the retirement community I was managing. His staff had been watching my BP to see if the Narvasc would help to control it. The previous four months of taking the drug had done little or nothing to lower my BP. Within just two weeks of beginning XanGo my BP began to drop from a high of 170/110.

My doctor began to question my habits and life style, but the only change I had made to my life had been starting to drink XanGo. By early September, I began to slowly remove the Narvasc from my routine. My BP was 135/80 (my HS numbers) within three months.

During this time I found myself not needing my allergy medication. Not needing the Zyrtec or any other allergy drug was a true blessing.

I found during the first three months of XanGo, not needing antacids to supplement the Acifex I was taking. I slowly fazed the Acifex from my system.

Since December of 2005, I have had consistently normal BP, I have had no need for allergy medications and have been able to eat foods that for over three years I could not handle.

I could go on about an increase in energy, as well as being able to sleep much better than I've slept in years.

I'm sure many of you will find my claims to be as far-out as I did when I heard those claims of my friend three years ago.

All I am trying to do is encourage anyone who is skeptical to just try it for themselves for at least 90 days and see what it might do for you. If they don't see significant changes in their health, they will be the exception and not the rule.

Thanks for allowing me to share part of my XanGo story.

Frank Eagle

North Carolina

1/8/08


Please Note: Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have, or suspect that you have, a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. We merely say, "Try our Mangosteen Product and see what benefits you receive."

Click here for more information.

No comments: