Google
 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Mangosteen Testimonials!

Mangosteen Knee Pain

I had major knee surgery 30 years ago. I have lived with pain for a very long time. It was very difficult to climb stairs with the pain.

When I started drinking Mangosteen Juice, my pain stopped within 2 weeks. I am now playing softball and running some, with NO PAIN. This is great for me.

Steve from North Carolina -- 8/29/07


Mangosteen Asthma

Growing up with asthma resulting in shortness of breath and limited physical activity has been a way of life with me. I have been on many medications. Some of them have had side effects and adverse reactions that were severe.

What a gift from God to find the whole fruit mangosteen juice. I am no longer on any medication and am faithfully taking my juice two to three times every day. It tastes good and I would not live without it.

Deborah from Idaho -- 7/7/07

Mangosteen Migraine / Arthritis / IBS / Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Headaches

In December of 2006 I had recently started getting shots for migraines and was really scared I was headed down the same path my younger sister has been on for the last 19 years. So, I decided to try the Mangosteen juice I had been sent information on.

I have arthritis in my neck and I.B.S. (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). Within 2 weeks I notice a difference in my neck and I have not had a head ache since. My IBS is under control.

My whole family is on Mangosteen juice and I am telling everyone I know about Mangosteen juice.

Mary from Nebraska -- 6/14/07


Please Note: Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have, or suspect that you have, a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. We merely say, "Try our Mangosteen Product and see what benefits you receive."

Click here for more information.

1 comment:

Mangosteen for a Better life. said...

I am trying to collect personal AUDIO testimonies of those who have had good results using the whole fruit mangosteen juice. Just call my voice-mail and leave your testimony using the whole fruit mangosteen juice. Please try not to use a brand name, however I am sure you know what brand I mean when I say "whole fruit" ;) the number and extension is (641) 715-3900 Extension: 941931#