Google
 

Friday, January 11, 2008

Testimonial for Diabetes / High Blood Pressure

Mangosteen Diabetes / Blood Pressure

In July 2006 I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I felt I took care of myself fairly well, but I guess I didn’t. I wasn’t feeling well, my energy was down and boy could I sleep. I even took a 90 minute nap everyday. So I went to see a doctor who did some blood work, he had me do a 12 hour fast, before we drew blood. My findings, Blood Pressure 126/94, Blood sugar 276, HbA1C 11.7. Doctor told me I was diabetic and had probably been so for about 2 yrs.

So, I made some diet changes and began to do some aerobic exercises (walking, bike riding). I was able to bring blood sugar levels down to about 150’s for a few months. I was a bit frustrated because my goal is under 130. Oh, I’m trying not to use prescription meds to control it.

Well I got introduced to the mangosteen juice and decided to give it a try. I talked with a doctor who had clinical experience using the fruit to help control diabetes. What he told me was after using this supplement for a time my sugar would rise but then it would begin to come into range. But he couldn’t say how long that would take to achieve.

I decided to give it a try, after about 6 weeks of using it I experienced a drop of about 40 pts to my blood sugar. I am eating better, exercising and using mangosteen juice to help control my Type II Diabetes. My sugar numbers stay in the 130’s and my blood pressure is normal again. I am a Huge Believer!!

Paul from Escanaba

Please Note: information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. information is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. if you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. We merely say, "Try our Mangosteen Product and see what benefits you receive."

No comments: