Google
 

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Xango Radio Tonight, with Charlie Emmenecker

Hi Everybody,

Wow, Just got my recent blood test results and my doctor was happy and surprised!!!! I have been on Xango Juice for a little over 5 years and have better numbers now than in the last 15 years. I was introduced to Xango at 56 years old and I thought I was in pretty good health, all vital sign were normal except in the area of cholesterol. That changed with Xango. I am now 62 almost.

Here are the results. Good Cholesterol HDL 61 (almost double in 5 years) Cholesterol ratio 2.1 (very good), CRP (C-Reactive Protein which is the measurement of cardio- inflammation) 1.5, the normal scale is 1 to 3. many people are in double digits these days. Prostate PSA 0.24 (almost nothing!!) Blood Pressure which for years was 120ish over 80ish has been lowered to 110 ish to 70ish or less. We found out that my thyroid is low so I have begun to use an Iodine supplement, I was told I live in the goiter belt. My doc said “I am not surprised, since I have been on Xango juice the last 3 years I have seen the same results!) and he is 58.

Ok, so what does this mean? It means that when someone tells you that they are healthy and don’t need to use Xango give them this story. “it is not how long you live, it is how well you live long”.

I expect to have a couple of great guests on the call tonight to also share their stories.

Tonight we will talk business on letters of introduction and business expansion. What to say and how to say it and how to retrieve the information on the Xango Website.

News just in on Mangosteen research. Two new studies showing Alpha-Mangosteen reduces toxicity in the brain Click here: The natural xanthone alpha-mangostin reduces oxida...[Nutr Neurosci. 2009] - PubMed Result

And kills cancer cells in the prostate Click here: alpha-Mangostin Suppresses PC-3 Human Prostate Car...[J Agric Food Chem. 2009] - PubMed Result

Call number is 646-519-5860 pin code 0,1,2,3 #

Time 9:30 pm Eastern, 8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, 6:30 Pacific

See you tonight on Xango Radio

Charlie Emmenecker

200K Premier Select

No comments: