Google
 

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Xango, Kids, and General Health Maintenance - Tatiana's Story

I wanted to share my personal XANGO story.
I have a 2 year old little girl named Tatiana, she was born 6 weeks premature and has been sickly off and on since about 6 months old.
Now when I say sickly I mean normal everyday things like ear infections, cold , coughs fever ect --- I have had her on so many antibiotics that it's crazy. She has been on Xango for around 2 months now and WOW is all I can say!!
It has changed not only het little life but the entire families. I'm not saying she hasn't had a small runny nose or anything but here's the thing-normally it would take a visit to the Dr and medication To get her feeling better after days of course-not anymore it flushes right out of her body within a day or two-never turns that yucky yellow.

We love xango!!

Nina Molina
New patient advocate
Tampa, Fl 33607

No comments: