Google
 

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Personal Mangosteen Experience

From Doe Cantrell, Houston, Texas
In March of ‘05, before we ever heard about the mangosteen juice, my “computer mouse finger” had developed a deep ache like arthritis. In early May ’05, I started drinking 2 ounces per day of mangosteen juice and by the end of the second bottle it was gone. I was in an auto accident in ’03 and had developed severe arthritis pain in my shoulders; I could not even stand for fabric to touch my shoulders. After the 4th bottle of mangosteen juice(drinking 2 ounces a day), it was 85% gone. After 2 months, I had no pain at all. I could have been drinking more but no one told me to do that. J I also got a good report from my eye doctor that my cataract showed improvement. I used to have a lot of headaches – no more! I have drastically reduced the number of visits to my chiropractor; I go once a month for maintenance. We sleep better and have more energy. I breezed through allergy season with only a few sneezes. In my 9th month of drinking the mangosteen juice, I got the results of my yearly blood test -- my cholesterol and triglycerides were greatly improved. My endurance and stamina is incredibly better, too. I am so thankful for the mangosteen juice; I drink 3 ounces per day now. Feb 07: We’re still doing great – we love this business – helping people is so much fun! June 07 – I had more blood tests done;everything is totally within normal range. Jan 08 – Blood tests are still great. Eye doctor said the cataract was non-existent, and my eyes are younger than 60 (I am not), so that was good news. She said keep drinking the juice – it’s fighting the free radicals!!! J Jan ’09 Update – Still going strong – because arthritis was already in my body before I ever heard of the juice, I know I would be on pain meds --- and I do not take medication of anykind; blood sugar and all blood levels are still great. People tell me and my husband that we certainly don’t look our ages (68 and 72). That’s because it’s an anti-aging juice – and so much more.
We are also using the 3Sixty5 Whole Food Supplement and can truly tell a difference. I’ve been using theGlimpse Intuitive Skin Nutrition for over 90 days and love it, too. I’ve noticed a softening in lines around the eyes and my pores are getting smaller around the nose area. The compliments are great!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Xanthones, a phytonutrient in the mangosteen fruit, have been researched by independent scientists and medical doctors around the world who have no affiliation with XanGo™. Many of the abstracts of their papers can be found at www.pubmed.gov. Enter key words such as Xanthones, Mangosteen, Garcinone e, Garcinia Mangostana, Gamma Mangostin, Mangosteen fruit; there are 1,000s of scientific papers.
Please note: The Company, XanGo LLC, can make no medical or therapeutic claims about their product, nor may any XanGo™ Independent Distributor. The XanGo™ Mangosteen Juice is made with the whole Mangosteen fruit that is rich with xanthones, under an exclusive International Patent and is exclusively formulated for XanGo™ and their strategic partner, Wild Flavors, ofHeidelberg, Germany. Any personal mangosteen experience you hear or read about is not to suggest that you might have the same experience. We merely say, "Try the Mangosteen Product made by XanGo™ and see what benefits you receive."
Experience the XanGo™ difference and see what it can do for you -- wholesale prices, delivered to your door.
To YOUR Health!
Doe Cantrell

1 comment:

Synaura said...

Not all food supplement have the same level of quality, some are just synthetic, artificial fillers. Be cautious especially if the price is cheap for it may compromise your health.