Google
 

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Believe it or Not! From the desk of Sherman Unkefer


Believe It or Not!

I recently asked a friend if they would be interested in keeping more of their paycheck if they had a part time home based business? I explained say for example what if you could keep forever starting right now an extra 100 dollars a week or 5 thousand dollars a year of your paycheck that the IRS would normally take?

Their reply shocked me! “You don’t understand I’m not worried about what the government takes because they give me a great bargain and I get a huge refund at the end of the year!” I didn’t know whether to cry or just scream!

What kind of a bargain is that! They take HALF your paycheck lets say 17 thousand a year then say oh sorry we took 2 thousand too much and you get 2 thousand dollars back that was yours anyway and without interest. That’s NOT a great bargain! You just got Flim Flammed my friend.

I think it all starts when we are kids and get that first summer job making an hourly wage. We can’t wait to cash that check and have some fun. Then out of the blue the government sends us a tax refund a year later for 3 or 4 hundred bucks! Wow Free money! But what actually happened is they did some kind of weird mystic Voo Doo Mojo mind trick! Many accept this cruel opiate and forever become sheep for the slaughter others lie and cheat on their taxes forever in fear of the dark cloud of the IRS looming over their heads. Believe It or Not!

OK, it’s not all gloom and doom I’ve got some GREAT news that you CAN BELIEVE for sure! There are some sensible men and women in Congress who said “Hey! It’s not good for the country for people to be unemployed, why don’t we offer tax breaks to individuals who want to supplement their incomes with a home based business!” I’m talking about legitimate, legal super easy to understand TAX BREAKS not loopholes!

I didn't want to do it! But I did. Then I was glad that I did!

Sherman said; “Go see Ron Mueller at Carolyn Johnsons XanGo meeting and write about tax breaks for people with a home based business.” BEAT ME! SHOOT ME! KILL ME! Anything but listen to someone talk about taxes! Fact is I bought Ron’s book “It’s How Much You KEEP That Counts! Not how much you Make” about a year ago but never could muster the courage to open it, I was terrified. I thought maybe if it sat on my bookshelf long enough I might somehow absorb the information.


Ron Mueller .MBA, PH.D. Is an investigative reporter who spent more than a year researching and documenting home-business tax breaks that have been authorized by Congressional Law. You could say that Ron Mueller boldly went were no man has gone before! He also has an incredible gift, he can take all the complicated legal Mumbo Jumbo sift through thousands of pages of Tax Codes and translate it into a super simple FUN and EASY to understand formula. When I got home I read Ron’s book in about an hour, I had the same feeling I get when I read an exciting novel, I couldn’t put it down and I was surprised at how easy it is to read and how to legally keep thousands of dollars of your hard earned money a year. Ron is also a XanGo distributor just like you and me.

WHAT'S THE CATCH?

It’s simple. You must have a legitimate home based business and an intent to make a profit. Instead of thinking of your home as a place were you also happen to have a business, think of it as your business where you happen to sleep.

Some of the many Deductions include; your Childs allowance, gasoline, rent, utilities, repairs, insurance, travel, entertainment, Bottles of XanGo you consume! Etc, Etc. You’ll even understand how an AUDIT can be a GOOD THING! You will know more about home based tax code than the expert that prepares your taxes; you might just want to get an extra copy of Ron’s book for them.

91% OF ALL FORECLOSURES COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF PEOPLE HAD AN EXTRA $500 A MONTH!




No comments: