Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Cancer Testimonial - 21 Day Challenge

I want to share with you what Mangosteen juice has done for me. I developed Cancer last year (2006). I had 1 big tumor in the Colon. My cancer count was as high as 291. I was not drinking the juice at the time of my attack because I thought I was healthy enough not to.
Wrong... my Xango upline kicked it into high gear and sent me the juice for the 21 day challenge with the juice (that is drinking one bottle a day with 4 liters of water for 21 days).
I had my 1st chemo after the challenge. 20 days later I got my tests back and my numbers went down to 80. Second treatment blood count down to 10. I did a PET scan and they found another tumor of the same size(7ml) on my liver. I got it removed after 6 chemo treatments they found the tumor was dead. I was drinking 6oz per day after the 21 day challenge and my doctor was aware of it.
The nurse told me my CEA count would never go past 10 ever again. My tumor shrunk from 7ml to 3ml in 2 treatments. After all 12 treatments I did my last PET/CT scan and they found another piece of tumor that was left from the last surgery. I am going to the liver specalist this week and doing a resect. They tell me it is a live tumor but my CEA count is at 9 and they say my liver is very healthy. I feel great and people even say I look great (healthy) and I would have to say that the tumor is most likely dead as well. It is only 2ml in size and that was over 3 months ago. I will let you know how things turn out after the new year.
God Bless ...Teri McGrath

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. The Company, XanGo LLC, cannot and does not make any medical or therapeutic claims about their product, XanGo, nor may any XanGo Independent Distributor. The XanGo Mangosteen Juice is made with the whole Mangosteen fruit that is rich with over 40 xanthones, under an International Patent. Mangosteen and Xanthones have been researched for many years by independent scientists, researchers, and medical schools who have no affiliation with XanGo. Many of the abstracts of their papers can be found at www.pubmed.com. Enter "Xanthones" into the search bar. Any personal mangosteen story or experience you hear or read about is not to suggest or imply that you or anyone else might have the same reaction or benefit. We merely say, "Try the Mangosteen Product made by XanGo and see what benefits you receive."

No comments: