Google
 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Testimonial - Brain Tumors

Disclaimer: We do not claim that the Mangosteen Juice cures cancer, or other diseases, we just want to share the personal experiences of people who have supplemented their diet with this wonderful antioxidant drink. If you would like to know if it will work for you, click www.myxango.com/mangosteennation

CHRIS: BEATING STAGE 4 BRAIN CANCER

After suffering from headaches for months, I had a seizure in late September of 2006. When I awoke, I learned that I had been out for 1 1/2 days! In that time I was air flown to UCSF for emergency surgery to remove 2 tumors, a golf ball sized and another smaller one, from the left side of my brain. Unfortunately, a 3rd tumor could not be removed, as that would have left me unable to talk and possibly paralyze my entire left side. This tumor was of a kind known as a Glioblastoma multiforme tumor. I researched it online. Here is an excerpt from a Wikipedia definition:

Glioblastoma multiforme

(GBM), also known as grade 4 astrocytoma, is the most common

and aggressive type of primary brain tumor, accounting for 52% of all primary brain tumor cases and 20% of all intracranial tumors. Despite being the most prevalent form of primary brain tumor, GBM's occur at only 2-3 cases per 100,000 people in Europe and North America. Treatment can involve chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery; all of which are acknowledged as palliative measures, meaning that they do not provide a cure. The five year survival rate of the disease has remained unchanged over the past 30 years, and stands at less than three percent. Even with complete surgical resection of the tumor, combined with the best available treatment, the survival rate for GBM remains very low.

I was told that I had 6 months to live. Within 6 weeks, I was on chemo and radiation therapies with no effect. In fact, my first MRI results from this showed that the tumor had actually DOUBLED in size!

I put out an email to my local community asking if anyone knew of anything that may help me. Richard is a friend that had just been introduced to Mangosteen Juice himself and learned that it was effective in a number of areas, including the breaking down of tumors. He said he didn't know if it would work for me, but perhaps I would be open to trying it. I laughed. "Rich, my doctors gave me six months to live! You bet I will try it!"

I went on the '21 day challenge', drinking 1 bottle a day for 21 days, along with plenty of filtered water. After 11 days of drinking the juice, I had my second MRI. I couldn't believe it! My tumor had SHRUNK and all cancer activity in my brain STOPPED! I was screaming with joy and called all my friends and relatives! My parents were in tears!

Earlier, when it was first suggested that I do chemo to combat the tumor, I was told that one of the side effects was death! To me, that was not an option and I decided to stop all chemo and radiation therapies.

I continued drinking the mangosteen juice, cutting back to 1/2 bottle a day for the next month. My next MRI came in showing the tumor continuing to shrink. I was so excited! I am getting my life back! This tumor does not have a chance!

During my 1Oth week of drinking the juice, I went in to get my fourth MRI. The radiologist was too busy to meet with me. Fortunately, I was with a friend that had experience reading MRI's so we rushed on home to look at it on my laptop computer. We were puzzled with what we saw, or rather DIDN’T see. Calling the radiologist, I asked why I didn’t see anything on this MRI. He pulled it up on his screen, looked at it and laughed. "That is because IT’S NOT THERE! You NO LONGER HAVE A TUMOR,

my friend!" My oncologist was stunned as well! I could not believe it! MY TUMOR WAS GONE! I spent the rest of the day and into the evening calling all of my relatives and friends! Originally, my doctors told me that I should have been DEAD 2 months ago! I have my LIFE back!

I continue drinking the Mangosteen juice as a preventative. I also highly recommend maintaining an alkaline diet, and meditation to keep a positive outlook on your future. I don’t know if this miracle juice will do the same for anyone out there suffering from a tumor, but am I glad that Richard introduced it to me. If not, I probably would not be here today.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I am grateful for every day of my life!

Sincerely,

Chris

July 24, 2007



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome man! me myslef have been through alot with surgery, radiation and now chemo im sick and tired of this im gonna see if mangosteen helps its worth a shot