Google
 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Testimonial: Mangosteen Juice and Arthritis

XanGo, LLC does not make any medical claims regarding the use of their mangosteen product, XanGoTM. The following are personal experiences from people who have used our mangosteen juice and experienced some amazing results. We do not attempt to prescribe or deviate people from their physicians, we simply say, try XanGo and see what it does for you. www.myxango.com/mangosteennation
----------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

My name is Jo Ann Dorris, but call me Jody. I’m 60 years old and 10 years ago I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis. It has been a struggle, as I have always worked hard and been athletic. This illness has taught me humility. My knees swell up as big as basketballs and have to be drained of fluid. My wrists and hands have been so bad that I could not lift a cup of coffee, turn a doorknob, or squeeze shampoo out of a bottle. Almost impossible to lift my hands over my head to wash my hair or put on my clothes. I’ve had to have surgery on my wrists, also under my arms, because I got lymphoma from too much prednisone and cortisone shots and pills.

As you guessed I have too many problems to tell about. 24 hours of pain $2,700.00 a month in medication, that can actually kill me by damaging my liver, kidneys etc. To top it off I have 6 bulging discs in my back, and a narrowing of my spinal column that is pinching my syatic nerves.

Now you know some of my history. My brother called me late one night and wanted me to try (mangosteen juice) I have tried so many other things and nothing worked because rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune illness. He finally talked me into trying it, which wasn’t easy. My husband and my son made fun of me because I agreed to do so. If all the medications haven’t helped me, how could this juice help? My brother made it clear to me that the juice will not cure rheumatoid arthritis or my back problems, but that it would help my immune system and help me manage my pain.

I have been taking 3 oz. of juice a day now for 6 weeks. It’s hard to describe what is going on in my body, I’m not sure how the juice works, but it is. We were spending $2,700.00 a month on medicine. Arava pills, humara shots, prednisone,and cortisone shots, pain medicine, muscle relaxants, medicine for nervous leg and sleeping pills. The medicine and all of their side effects were as bad as the illness. I am now taking a pain pill once every few days, but none of the Arava, humara, prednisone or cortisone. I’m taking about 95% less medicine than I was. My pain is 75% less or more, my skin is soft again. I no longer have dark circles under my eyes. My hair is growing back. My face looks younger because my skin is no longer dry and drawn. I was giving myself shots of humara in my stomach every 2 weeks. In doing so my stomach was getting soft and spongy. That is going away. All the swelling in my joints are down, which is why I’m having so much less pain. I still get some pain. My rheumatoid arthritis is still there, but I no longer need muscle relaxants or sleeping pills because the pain is down and I can sleep without help. Other things are improving too, but enough.


I know all this seems impossible but as a christian all that I have told you is true. I’m now singing in the choir at church, which I just didn’t feel well enough to do before. I’m enjoying being around people again. My body feels so much better, that I’m happier and not nervous all the time. I will continue to take the juice and encourage others to try it. Not all will have the same results, but what do you have to lose? I’m sure that I’ll even see more good results the longer I take (mangosteen juice).

Sincerely yours,

Jody Dorris

4 comments:

Healthyways...Rick F said...

Great story Jody, congrats to feeling healthier and getting your life back! Inflamation is a killer!
Go Xango!

RF

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hello Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Chris Kazor said...

Sure. You can use it on your site. I would appreciate a link back though. Thanks.