Google
 

Friday, July 20, 2007

More Testimonials: Severe Migraine Headaches

Severe Migraine Headaches

26 yrs ago I launched a medical & surgical supply business in one of my husband's five pharmacies. Ironically, that began migraine headaches that got worse as I got older. They were consistently lasting 3 days out of every 10-12. I tried every new drug that could be prescribed, Xert, Immitrex. Fiorinal with codeine just to name a few. In Nov of 2002, I began taking this magical botanical juice that contains the entire husk pureed of Mangosteen. And over a period of about 3 months, I noticed that my headaches were becoming less frequent and less intense. Valentines Day was my 1 yr anniversary with no drugs and no migraines after 25 yrs of suffering. Just think, if this Mangosteen botanical can help only 50% of people who are in pain, what a difference this can make in people's quality of life. In addition, my physician had me tested for risk of stroke and/or heart attack due to my father dying at the age of 63 with a heart attack and my C-REATIVE PROTEIN score (new biomarker) was a 7.1. The highest my physician said she had anyone of her patients ever score (obviously not a good thing!). In February, when I returned for my yearly check-up, not only were my migraines gone, but also my lab results with my C-Reactive Protein score was DOWN TO a 0.3! Now that's undisputable, scientific proof that the Xanthones in Mangosteen did what most other course of treatment would not accomplish. - Sandi Cohen, P.S. AZ

I used to get three to four severe migraines a month. I've been getting these since I was around 10 years old. These were the full-blown aura and vomit inducing kind. Some would last for days. I've been to many doctors and nobody has a definite answer to it. The only answer that all of them had has been to prescribe some medication and that was that. I have grown up watching my mother suffer from these same migraines. She is frequently in the hospital emergency room or self-inducing Imitrex shots. I decided a long time ago that I would not take medications. They are not the solution. 2 months ago I was told about a product called Mangosteen Juice. Ever since then, neither I, or my mother have had a single episode. Brett T.

I was introduced to Mangosteen Juice by a lifelong friend who called me very excited about the positive results she was experiencing with her leg problem. I knew she had tried many different methods of treatment and nothing seemed to improve her leg. I was given a sample of Mangosteen Juice and was pleasantly surprised by the texture and flavor. It was delicious to the taste. A few days later, which happened to be Sunday, I awakened with a full-blown migraine. I have suffered with migraines most of my life and since I have such extreme adverse reactions to all medications this has been a challenge for me. I nursed the migraine all day long into the early morning hours on Monday.

I had been told Mangosteen Juice would help migraines and I thought this could be a good test for me. So I went back to Mangosteen Juice and asked for a sample bottle to take home. Upon arriving home I immediately took 1 to 2 ounces of the juice and within 15 minutes the pain was completely gone. Also, to my surprise the nausea feeling, which usually lingers for a day or so, was gone as well. As the day progressed I had a high level of energy, which I never have had before with a migraine. I am usually wiped out for a few days even after I get control of the pain. What a thrill this is to me. I am excited to know I have found something natural and healthy with no adverse side effects that I feel will eliminate my migraines forever! - S. Stover

No comments: