Google
 

Monday, April 6, 2009

Glimpse and Stretch Marks




















Hi Friends:

I have had the most amazing results with Glimpse.
I started using Glimpse as soon as the product came out
with amazing results on my face. I am 43 and have a
6 month old baby. I never wanted to look older than all
the younger mom's with babies and now I don't. Ha, I
even look younger than some of them. I love this product.
Well, it got me thinking in the beginning of March,
with summer just around the corner. I had this idea to try
Glimpse on half of my stomach to see if it would do anything
for my stretch marks. I have a 17 and 18 year old as well,
and have stretch marks from them that I have been unable
to get rid of. Not for lack of trying but because there really
is nothing that works. UNTIL NOW! I am amazed after only
3 weeks of using the Glimpse Cleansing Gel, Serum and
Lotion.
Not only are the stretch marks disappearing but I have
also noticed that my skin is tighter on the Glimpse side.
I am truly thankful to the incredible founders of this
company and product. My search is over. Glimpse is
the answer. Check out the attachments.

Sincerely,
Heather MacAlpine


No comments: