Google
 

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Glimpse Story

Hi All..


Well Judy and I went to the Seattle Xango Corporate and training meeting with great excitement and anticipation to experience the sampling of Glimpse. Of course the meeting was huge with an all star lineup of guests. There was a buzz in the air that was exhilarating and contagious.

Here is my experience and testimony:

They pass out a sample of Glimpse at the end of the corporate meeting and right before lunch. I had two (2) small mosquito type size sores on my arm that itch ed terribly. The sores had been on my arm for about three (3) days. I also had a large reddish area about the size of a silver dollar.I gently rubbed Glimpse into the area and felt an immediate soothing calm to that region of my arm. Within a couple of minutes the itch went away. This was about 12:30 pm. That alone blew me away. I said to myself ..'could it be'...I went about the day very busily. Around 3 pm I notice my arm and the reddish area had completely disappeared. I was blown away for the second time. The bite type sores were disappearing. Around 8pm my friend and fellow distributor Jim Gilliland called. I started to share with him what was going on. We got excited.The long and short of the story is that I am writing this at 6: 45 am Sunday morning. I couldn't sleep. The bite marks and redness have completely disappeared.

My mind right now is racing faster than a speeding bullet with all the possibilities. Judy and I are mapping out today on how to build a huge Glimpse business. Xango has done it again. Wow!



More to follow....GoXango!!!

Harvey (and Judy) Hamm 20K and beyond...

PS.....Look for price release and ordering info on Glimpse mid-September.

No comments: