Google
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Exciting New Xango Announcement!

This one sounds interesting. I'm not sure what it's all about, but tune in.


You're invited to what will no doubt be referred to as 'The Call Of The Year."

Join 500K Sharon Sharif, your hosts John Bash and Dale Denton, on Thursday night at 8:45 PM Eastern 5:45 PM Pacific for what will be one of the biggest announcements in all of Xango history. I'm NOT exaggerating when I tell you that the information on this call will impact your business forever in a most awesome way.

Sharon is going to surprise and wow you. Be there! We only have 2,000 lines so make sure you're on early and have your notebook out. This is a surprise announcement that no one has been expecting!

Due to anticipated turnout we have enabled a back up LISTEN ONLY bridge. If you have any issues dialing in the primary bridge of (712) 432-7611 PIN 15208, please hang up and dial the backup bridge of (616) 883-8400 PIN 444087293#.

2 comments:

David Hanson said...

I think you're going to like the announcement. I was clued in a couple of days ago by my sponsor... I won't ruin the surprise here, because I'm sure you'll want to write about it.

Suffice it to say, that Xango will be kicking it up another notch!

Chris Kazor said...

David, Thanks for the comment. I got the info this morning. Tune in folks, this is unbelievable!